Thursday, May 19, 2011

Delightful Challenge

Welcome to another Delightful Challenge. It is also release week for Digital Delights by Louby Loo. I used Grilln & Chillin Digital Papers, Grillin & Chillin Sentiment set, Grilling George, BBQ dog, BBQ accessories set, BBQ cooking set. The challenge this week is to mask. It is actually pretty easy to do once I was taught using PSE. If you need help, I might be able to do a tutorial. Just leave a comment. The lights have orange twine on them. The kettle is "colored" with black enamel accents from Ranger. Sorry for the bad photograph but still having trouble with camera inside and it has been raining here. I keep wondering when summer is coming. I hope you join us this week.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Anita!
    WOW! This really rocks! You've done a fabulous job with masking! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutel perfect Anita, definitely on my list of favorites from you:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY!!!! This card is FABULOUS and oh so FUN!!!!! This cutie screams Summertime:) Now, I want to head out to the backyard and fire up the grill!!! From the looks of your senitment...you must have been to one of our cookouts...my hubby can be dangerous when he flippin hot food...but our dog's happy:)

    Thank you for the comment you left on my blog..."Gathering Love" is one of my faves from the upcoming Carmen Medlin "Natural Beauty Collection" for SCACD too...then again, I have fallen in love with them all!! Good luck with the blog candy!! Hope you will be joining us in tomorrow's blog hop...we'll be introducing 2 more stamps in this fab, new collection!!! Wonder if you'll have a new fave....hmmmmmmm....

    Hugs!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful job, good work on the masking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Anita as always,
    hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute scene! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!