Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pink Cat Paper Piecing

I am so excited to share these fun projects. Melissa asked for some people to try her new Paper Piecing digital images. I was one of the lucky ones. Today I am sharing projects using the Panda Bear file. The first card is done by my daughter. She used just the main body part for her mushroom.
This panda uses Basis Red and Incandescent Blumarino. The balloon is Incandescent Blumarino. The dots are SU shimmer paint. The pattern has little circles to cut for eyes but since they are small I had trouble getting them to go where I wanted so I decided to use google eyes.

This bear uses White Ruche for the body and the DP is out of my scrap bin. The pattern has a heart for the bear to hold but I choose a flower for this bear. My flower is on a small piece of wire. I will be back tomorrow showing my projects using the cupcake pattern. Go to Pink Cat's blog to see the other fantastic projects and get the details on the fantastic challenge Melissa has to encourage everyone to use these new files. Go here to buy the files.

2 comments:

  1. oh how cute! must take a look.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, and I'm so impressed by the one made by your daughter! A budding artist!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!