Friday, August 14, 2009

Sassy Studio Cupcake

Here is the inside of the treat box.
Sassy Studio is having a Sweet Treat Release party tomorrow. All the different time zones are on the blog. The pre-release challenge was to use this cupcake image and add bling and a 3d element. I printed the cupcake on Cryogen White Iridescent which has a shimmer. I then colored the cupcake with Twinkling H2Os to add more sparkle. I put brown liquid applique on the top then heated it. I added Twinkling H2Os on top to give it more sparkle. The flower is double popped up. The saying is a Studio G. OK, I forgot the 3-D part of the challenge so I added this peek a boo treat holder. The directions are on SCS. The base is Sparkle Vermilion and the squares are Columns Brown. I had this miniature cupcake done exactly like the large on the card.
Here if you click on the photo, you can see the shimmer on paper that the cupcake is on.


Recipe-
Sparkle Vermilion, Columns Brown, Basis Red, Pike Brown Text paper, Cryogen White Iridescent are from Paper Temptress
Image- Sassy Studio Designs

1 comment:

  1. This cupcake looks so real Anita! SERIOUSLY! I love it, that chocolate topping is making me hungry!

    Roberta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!