Thursday, August 13, 2009

Flourishes Royalty Card

Flourishes is releasing new stamps tomorrow night. The Flourishes challenge is to create a card with the theme of Royalty. I thought of a princess which means pink and sparkles. The base is Basis Brown. I embossed Rose Metallic with the dots cuttlebug folder. The vase is from Mixed Greetings stamp set. For the flowers, I first stamped the flowers using the small stamp from Thinking Of You set. I added flower soft to give texture. I added Cotton Candy Stickles to the vase. Skitttles are in the corners. The DP is SU retired. The sketch is from Sheetload Cards.

Recipe-
Paper- DP - SU retired
Stamps- Thinking of You and Mixed Greetings from Flourishes
Rose Mettallic, Antique Gold, Basis Brown from Paper Temptress
Ribbon Mary Arts
Cotton Candy Stickles and Skittles from Pez A Doodle

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!