Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pez A Doodle Tuesday

Life has been crazy. I would not of thought of how much needs to be done before sending a kid to college. I used my new stamps from The Artistic Stamper that I won. Thanks Jennie!
I used Flower Power set for the flowers. On the white, I stamped first with the chicken wire background stamp using Studio G silver ink. It doesn't show well on the picture but it looks great IRL.  The saying is a Gina K stamp set called Rectangle Greetings. The papers are from my scratch bin. The DP is SU retired. If you have not tried the Studio G inks, they work fantasticlly and you can't beet the price. I used Pez A Bling in the center of the flowers. You can get the Studio G inks and Pez A Bling from Pez A Doodle.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and just love the colors. My name is in the winner circle. Jumpin up and Down. Thanks so much and will send you my info. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a grand with a first day of Kindergarten today, her mom just sent us the photos! Sniff. College... that is a lot of work!!!
    Great card, love the paper and the images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!