Sunday, March 8, 2015

Congratulations - Color My Heart Dare

I got to chance to play with this hostess set that is only available till the end of March. It is called A Thing Well Done. If you are interested in having a Close To My Heart party, just let me know. We can do an online FB party. I choose to use Color My Heart Dare colors for this card which are black, white and whisper. The cheveron paper is from Paper Fundamentals Basic Assortment. I love these papers because it is double sided. Tomorrow you will see the other side of this paper. I rubbed the paper and the sparkle trim with Whisper ink to distress it. I embossed the word with white embossing powder.  Go here to go shopping.

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love all the textures. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different patterned layers! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Anita. I love the negative effect of the image by stamping in white on black! Thanks for joining the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Anita. I love the negative effect of the image by stamping in white on black! Thanks for joining the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!