Sunday, January 20, 2013

52 Weeks Gratitude

Welcome to this weeks 52 weeks of gratitude. I have to say this scripture verse Psalm 47:1 for this week is hard for me to releate to. I had a rough week learning that my broken foot is not healing and there may be another bone that isn't healing so still on basic bed rest. I have been this way since beginning of December. I do have to say that friends have helped me with their prayers through this time. I know God has a plan for me and one thing I am joyful is for my daughter and husband and all the help they have given me. I am still working on how I am displaying and journaling with these ATC's.  I do have to share the button placement was decided by the ink spot I got there that wasn't supposed to be.  The hearts are from Tags. Make sure to stop by Inspired Stamps blog to see the amazing DT projects they did with this scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!