Sunday, July 3, 2011

OWH Challenge Cards

This card is for the camaflouge challenge. I used Tim Holtz tape and inked with different distress inks. The papers are from Paper Temptress. The stamp set is Where Your Heart is from Gina K. This is for Brenda's camouflage challenge. I just re-read the challenge and need to create a second and will post that tomorrow.
This image and saying are from Sweet n Sassy Stamps. The papers are Stampin Up. The fishbowl is a 2 1/2 in circle with a part punched out. The waves are liquid Pearls. I got this idea from Jennifer McGuire. This is for Sheila's challenge to create a fish bowl.
This is a stamp fairy image colored with Prisma Pencils. This is for Linda's challenge to have a bear and hearts on a card. I used smooch for the dots.

1 comment:

  1. Great cards Anita! Very clever fish bowl! The bear is perfect for my challenge! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!