Thursday, September 25, 2008

My first tutorial

I got the idea for my bag from Diane .
I got the idea for the spider from Dawn. She used SU punches which I don't have so I used the circle from the SU Bags & Blooms die for the Big Shot. I used the circle that is supposed to be the bottom of the bag and just cut off the tabs. The legs are the bands for the bag on SU Bags & Blooms die. I cut the legs in half.
I had to add chocolate some way so I used a york peppermint pattie for the center and clued a black circle on the back.
This is the circle from the SU Bags & Blooms die.

This is the band from the die.


This piece is from the birthday set of cuttlebugs die birthday set. I used 2 of these to make my tab for the bag.

Here you can see that the cupcake has a little tab.


If you have any questions, just leave a comment.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!