Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Around the ship


I created this page for Erika's Jan release challenge for Gina K. These pictures are from a training that my husband and kids did on a ship this past summer. The base is Safari Brown Column. I just love this new paper. It has a great texture. This page is 12 x 12. The photos and block behind the title is Ponderosa Pine Linen. The DP is SU retired. I used some tool stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps for accents. The rope twine is from SU. I created the journal boxes on the computer and printed on Iridescent Croygen White. The title is SU chipboard and Distress Paint Peeled Paint & Distress Ink Peeled Paint.

Ok, if you are wondering why I posted 2 pictures of this page, there is one difference between the pages. The top page has cute little lifeguard and the bottom doesn't. I need to know which way you like the page. Should I put the little guy on or should I leave him off?

1 comment:

  1. Oh easy to decide, I love the little lifeguard image!!

    Patricia
    the PaperTemptress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!