Monday, March 23, 2009

Cookie Cookbook

Carolina had asked for cookie recipies at Christmas time. She chose a few of her favorite recipies and offered to make a cookbook with the recipies. My chocolate chip cookie recipie was chosen. During Christmas time I change the recipe by using Andes thin mints in my recipe along with mint extract for something different. The recipe freezes well. I usually make cookie logs by place the dough on saran wrap and roll the dough up and freeze. When I need cookies, I just take the dough out and slice then bake. If you want my recipe go to this post.

Here you can see the front of the recipe book and the cute card she included.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pics of the project and so glad it made it to you! Enjoy, hugs & smiles - Carolina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!