Saturday, March 8, 2014

Everything ABC Blog Hop


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter E. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their E element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy

If you came from " then you're on the right track!

I choose to use Emotions for my E. I used the stamp set LOL,


Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Lauren Moore CTMH Craftings.

9 comments:

  1. Cute!! I have that stamp set and used it once. It is so trendy I just have to figure out what else to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of that stamp set! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is amazing how simple can be so gorgeous. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the lol stamp. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and funky card- it made me smile when I saw it as it is so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, bright & cheery "Like" card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita -- Thanks so much for being part of the hop and for all your hard work and time.

    Your cards are absolutely adorable and I'm sure they will be well loved!!

    Big Hugs !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!