Saturday, February 22, 2014
Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter D. This may be the name
of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has
chosen as their D element will be featured in their post.
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy
If you came from Sharon Chapman's blog Paper Fiesta then you're on the right track!
Durable Triangle Studs. The studs my not be a diamond exactly but if you put 2 together you get a diamond. I planned to do this but forgot when placing them on my layout. I used Picture My Life Surf's Up for the journal box with the teal shimmer tape. The close up shows the embossing I did on the black paper using Quaterfoil embossing folder.
I am the last stop on the hop. Thanks for hoping. I am giving away a little package of goodies for one person. I will choose from those that leave a comment here on my blog or on my Facebook page.
Here is a list of participants.
1. Linda Norman- Scrappy Therapy
2. Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings
3. Michelle Battitori -Michelle's Handmade World
4. Catherine Nowak ~ Catscrapbooking
5. Jenny Gilbert - Jen's Creative Classroom
6. Lisa Plummer - Flaunt Your Creativity
7. Cary Magnani - My Heart's Design
8. Shalana Glass - Scrappin with Shalana
9. Pam Trostle - Pam's Crafty Creations
10. Michele Pryor - Michele's Ink It Stamp It
11. Sharon Chapman - PaperFiesta
Posted by Anita at 12:30 AM