Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Everything ABC Blog Hop


 
Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter D. This may be the name
of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has
chosen as their D element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy

If you came from Sharon Chapman's blog Paper Fiesta then you're on the right track!


I choose Diamonds for my "D". I used Artbooking cartridge to cut the yellow overlay and Durable Triangle Studs. The studs my not be a diamond exactly but if you put 2 together you get a diamond. I planned to do this but forgot when placing them on my layout. I used Picture My Life Surf's Up for the journal box with the teal shimmer tape. The close up shows the embossing I did on the black paper using Quaterfoil embossing folder.


I am the last stop on the hop. Thanks for hoping. I am giving away a little package of goodies for one person. I will choose from those that leave a comment here on my blog or on my Facebook page.


Here is a list of  participants.
1. Linda Norman- Scrappy Therapy
2. Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings
3. Michelle Battitori -Michelle's Handmade World
4. Catherine Nowak ~ Catscrapbooking
5. Jenny Gilbert - Jen's Creative Classroom
6.  Lisa Plummer - Flaunt Your Creativity 
7. Cary Magnani - My Heart's Design
8. Shalana Glass - Scrappin with Shalana 
9. Pam Trostle - Pam's Crafty Creations
10. Michele Pryor - Michele's Ink It Stamp It 
11. Sharon Chapman - PaperFiesta

10 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. I love the embossing on the black. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! The durable triangle studs are very nice and I love how you used the shimmer trim too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your D idea! That shimmer trim on the journaling card is fantastic, might have to use that idea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely layout! Simple but elegant with the Artbooking overlay & the embossing on the black paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout. Love the shimmer tape.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!