Sunday, May 19, 2013

Inspired Stamps ATC

Welcome to 52 weeks of Gratitude with Inspired Stamps. This week we are using Mark 10:27. This scripture is really what I need to lean on. I had my son's college graduation last week, other big events this weekend and next and then my daughters high school graduation. I know I can get everything done but having to remember that God is in control. I can't do as much as I like since I still am learning how to deal with foot/hip problem. They are never going away. They may get better but it just takes time. Praying for everyone and that we may remember that ALL THINGS are possible with GOD. We just have to let him take control.

2 comments:

  1. a beautiful card.... and yes, if we all keep this scripture in mind, life would be so much better.

    have a great week.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!