Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pickle Layout

This page is for Authentique's sketch challenge. I didn't have 12x12 Authentique paper that would match these pictures. I used Glowing to use for the border that I colored with Lime Colorbox ink. The pictures are framed with paper from Gathering that was inked with Lime Colorbox ink. Everything was sprayed with different smooch sprays. Here is a close up of the title. The accents are twine that I made into circles. The twine was dyed with reinker and water. I will have a tutorial in the future on how to do this.

Here you can see the white netting and white satin binding colored with the same ink. All ribbon and netting is from Ribbon Carousel.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating in Authentique Paper’s December Sketch Challenge!
    I hope you will join us again for the January Sketch Challenge: http://goo.gl/Vu8Tl

    - Tifany DeGough
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com
    {Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!