Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hambo Design Call

Here is a close up of Wee Henrieta Witch from Hambo Stamps. I colored with Prisma Pencils. I added Gunmetal Stickeles to her hat and dress. Silver Viva Decor pen was used around image and on hat band.
Here you can see the whole treat box. It is the skull treat box from Cutting cafe. I embossed with SU spider web folder. The ribbon is from my stash.

This card uses Banana Kid from Hambo Stamps. This fits this weeks Hambo Hoedown challenge to use something from the house. I choose to try an idea I saw on another blog. To glue a used dryer sheet to a piece of card stock than dry emboss it. I used a vertical strips folder from Stampin Up. I love the texture this gives. The papers are Sparkle Noir, Sparkle Mangue, & Sparkle Noir from Paper Temptress. The black seam binding is from Ribbon Carousel. The yellow ribbon is from my stash. The rhinestones and pearls are from Pizzaz Aplenty. Both projects were created for the Hambo Design Call. I encourage you all to try out. This card fits Ribbon Carousel Challenge to get Punny.

1 comment:

  1. OHHH! I love your web stamping on the handle! LOOOOVE! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC!! And thanks for getting punny with me:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!