Saturday, April 30, 2011

TCRD First Challenge


Welcome to the first Through the Craft Room Door challenge. I am so excited to be part of this fantastic team. The challenges will be start on the First and Fifteenth of each month. The first challenge is Anything Goes. We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge. Oozak is giving away a $50 gift certificate to one lucky winner. I created a scrapbook page of my daughter. She received an award from the Veterans of Foreign Wars for being cadet of the year. She is part of a group called Sea Cadets. I hope you can join us.
recipe
Papers- Skinny column Indigo Blue, Red Pepper Thick Column, White Leather
Brilliance ink, star punch, Serif die for Big Shot, ribbon from Paper Temptress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!