Friday, February 18, 2011

U Stamp Scavenger Hunt



I am so excited to share with you that as one of the Designers for UStamp with Dawn and Friends!! Oh My Word!! Edition 2011 I get to participate is a FUN Blog Scavenger Hunt. I have a "key word" that I will be posting today and the members need to find all the key words on the participating Designers blogs and than unscramble the sentence. I can't wait to see who will win the fabulous hand stamped prizes!!

I created a scallop envelope easel card. This is Bronwyn Eastley project of creating different types of easel cards. I changed colors and stamp sets. I used Bliss Stamp Set from SAB. The colors are Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip. All is from Stampin Up which is my key word.

If you are not part of U Stamp with Dawn & Friends Oh My Word, you can still join us by signing up here.




7 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!