Monday, October 25, 2010

Pink Hugs


This week on Phindy''s Phriday Challenge is to use your favorite color. I just love pink and brown. This card is going to a little girl named Madison who has learned her cancer is back. If you would like to send her a card, email me at anitamocha@charter.net. They are asking for cards to be to her by Oct 29. Rose Quartz Mettalic is such a perfect girly paper. I added strips of glitter on the top and bottom of the card. The base butterfly is felt and the others are cut with some paper that I was creating with rubbing inks on. The sketch is for Anne-Marije's Sketch challenge on Phindy's PCP group.

6 comments:

  1. I just love love love this card Anita!! WOW...you did such an awesome job and I totally love the colors!!

    Thank you for playing along with us this week at Phindy's Place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, this is just too adorable! It's so pretty in pink - beautiful touches everywhere.
    Thanks so much for playing at Phindy's Place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I love the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty! I'm sure Madison will love it
    Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Anita, this is so very sweet! Thank you for joining us this week for the PhindysPlace challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh what lovely...
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!