Monday, August 30, 2010

Road Trip

This summer we got to take a day trip over to San Fransisco area. It was nice to get out of the heat. One funny thing that my family loves to laugh at is how easily I get cold. We stopped at the Marin headlands and it was freezing. My daughter thought it was warm and kept teasing me. We stopped at Marin Wildlife Rehab center. They had some steal seal lions which were great for a photo opportunity. The base is basis red and was stamped using a shell stamp set from Flourishes. The popped up shells were stamped on Khaki Ruche. The photos are framed with Blue Ruche. The texture on this paper is awesome.The ribbon is from Paper Temptress and is 40% off right now. The papers are from Paper Temptress also.
Challenges
Nuts About Sketeches # 124
Sketches by Tamara- Something funny that happened on vacation
Scrap & Stamp- Use buttons

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!