Thursday, July 1, 2010

Digital Delights Challenge DT

Woo Hoo! I finally get to share some exciting news. I have been honored to be part of Digital Delights Challenge DT. Starting next week, July 8, the challenges will be weekly and Delightful Sketches will be Delightful Challenges. All the other wonderful ladies that are on the team are listed on my side bar.
Now, on to my card. I used Hooty and Have a Hootiful Day Sentiment from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. All the papers are Stampin Up. The layout is from Sweet Sunday Sketch.

3 comments:

  1. Thrilled to have you onboard Anita!! Fantastic card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl!
    I'm so happy you've joined the team!!! You already know I LOVE your stuff! Whoohoo! Super Adorable card today too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!